Watauga Lake Location – Carefree Boat Club
~~ Lakeshore Resort and Marina ~~
2285 Highway 321 Hampton TN
Dock Phone (423) 725-2223 Office Phone (423) 725-2202
Fun Facts: 106 miles of shoreline ~ 16 miles long ~ 7 Marinas ~ 3rd Cleanest Lake in America ~ 13 species of game fish
- Parking: Park near the Captain’s Store. Our slips are in “B” dock to the right of the store. (Look for the Carefree Boat signs)
- Boat Return: Just return the boat to the gas dock during regular business hours. The staff at Lakeshore will gas the boat up and return it to the slip for you.
- Charge Accounts: Every Carefree Boat Club member will have an account at Lakeshore Marina to charge gas, food and beverage purchases from the Captain’s Store. Lakeshore will bill you directly each month.
- Special Discounts: All Carefree Boat Club Customers enjoy 15% off food at the Captain’s Table Restaurant, located adjacent to the marina.
- Our Boats: Chaparral 246 SSI 300 HP, Manitou Aurora 23 w/150 HP, Manitou Oasis 250HP, Manitou 23 X-Plode SHP with 250 HP, Manitou Aurora 23 with 150HP, plus more on the way!
- Local points of interest and things to do:
Use the pool at Lakeshore Resort and Marina
Visit many National Forest Parks on the lake and nearby
Hike the nearby Appalachian Trail – Enjoy camping on the lake
Go to Shirley’s Restaurant (just up Highway 321 past the Marina, great food!)
Get ice cream on the lake at Cove Ridge Marina
Lakeshore Resort and Marina is home to the largest fleet of sail boats on Watauga Lake
90% of the lake’s shoreline is National Forest and protected. There are many eagles nests on the various islands on the lake. Be sure to bring binoculars!
Thanks Kim Wise for this awesome information!